Copyright © 2015-
49 EMILY STREET
SEYMOUR VIC 3660
Congratulations to Shaun Cody, the lucky customer drawn for a chance to win the first prize of $100,000! Unfortunately, Shaun did not win the first prize, but he didn’t go home empty-
Thank you to all our wonderful customers who purchased a vehicle with us in the last twelve months. After the challenging year we have all faced, we are so grateful for everyone’s support to our family business and we have all come out of this together and stronger than ever.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
3. Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 17 (excluding SA residents) who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants’). Private car buyers only. Excludes government and fleet buyers.
4. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-
5. Any entrant who is under the age of 18, as of the date of entry, must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter. The parent or guardian may be called to verify their consent and may be required to sign a release at the discretion of the Promoter. The release may also require the entrant’s parent or guardian to accept responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the entrant. The release must be completed with the full name, address and telephone number of the entrant’s parent or guardian. Failure to provide such proof, particulars or releases will immediately invalidate the entrant’s entitlement to any prize, subject to State and Territory legislation.
6. The Promoter is Beer Motor Car Traders Pty Ltd (ABN 34 146 739 540) (the ‘Promoter’). The Promoter’s address is 49-
How to enter
7. To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below) purchase and take delivery of a new or used car between 23/11/2019 and 04/12/2020 from either Beer Holden, Beer Mitsubishi, Beer Nissan, Beer Subaru, or Beer Polaris will receive an entry ticket on delivery of their car (‘Eligible Product Purchase’). Costs will vary dependent on the vehicle. If they successfully finance the car through the dealerships, they will receive a second entry ticket. In addition, they will receive an additional entry per Premium Extended Warranty purchased.
8. Entrants will be invited back to place their entry ticket(s) into a barrel on 05/12/2020 at 12:00 PM at the Promoter’s Premises at 49-
9. Entries must provide contact details on request to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
10. One entry per Eligible Product Purchase. If an entrant buys 2 vehicles and takes delivery of the vehicles within the Promotional Period they will receive 2 entries, and an additional entry for each vehicle that is successfully financed through the dealership and an additional entry for each Premium Extended Warranty purchased. All entrants must retain their original receipts, documents or tags to validate proof of purchase during the promotional period. Such evidence must, on request by the Promoter, be provided to the reasonable satisfaction of the Promoter, to demonstrate that the entrant has complied with these Terms and Conditions. Any entrant found to be sharing any receipt or other proof to demonstrate Proof of Purchase with any other entrant, whether or not related in any way, will have all entries invalidated and will not be able to claim a prize. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter may conduct an immediate redraw if the first drawn entrant is unable to satisfy this clause.
11. An additional entry for each vehicle that is successfully financed through the dealership.
12. An additional entry for each Premium Extended Warranty that is purchased through the dealership.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
13. The competition commences on 23/11/2019 at 09:00 AM and closes 04/12/2020 at 05:00 PM (‘Promotional Period’). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. If any draw date falls on a public holiday, as defined in the state of the Promoter, that draw will be conducted on the next business day. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
14. Entrants will be invited back to place their entry ticket(s) into a barrel on 05/12/2020 at 12:00 PM at the Promoter’s Premises at 49-
15. The Winner will then at 12:30 PM draw one (1) envelope at a time from a pool of forty (40), revealing one of four different coloured cards until they have five (5) cards of the same colour. Once five cards of the same colour are revealed the draw ceases. The contents of the envelopes picked by the Winner will determine the prize the Winner wins.
16. The draw and the announcement of the prize winners will be scrutinised by an independent person.
17. The winner will be notified on the spot and a confirmation email will be sent within two business days of the draw. Their name will also be published on 07/12/2020 at www.beerautogroup.com.au/win100k for 28 days.
18. Prizes (or in the case of vouchers, prize confirmations) will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
19. The Promoter may conduct such further draws on 05/03/2021 (at 11:00 AM at Promoter’s Premises at 49-
Prize on offer
20. The total number of competition winners in this competition is one. The prize on offer is:
Only one prize may be won as determined by these terms and conditions which will either be:
First Prize: $100,000 cash
(1 in 264 chance to win); or
(1 in 110 chances to win); or
(1 in 12 chances to win); or
(9 in 10 chances to win)
21. For any cash prizes your name on your entry must be that of an eligible bank account to which a cheque can be cashed. The Promoter will take reasonable steps to send cheques in the names as specified in the original entry. Winning entries with only a family name or reference to a family as the entrant cannot be cashed by banks. If the winner of any prize is under 18 years, the prize may be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on behalf of the winner, at the discretion of the Promoter.
22. If proposed prize money is greater than $2,000 the prize winner must be paid the amount exceeding $2,000 by a crossed cheque made out to the winner (or by EFT if the winner so requests). The full prize amount can be paid in this manner, if desired.
Further Terms and Conditions
23. Any entrant found to have used a third party to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
24. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
25. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
26. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-
27. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
29. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection statement
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
31. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
32. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-
34. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use “scripting” is not permitted and will not be accepted.
35. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
36. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-
37. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-
|LOOPIT CAR SUBSCRIPTION|
|PARTS & ACCESSORIES|
|40TH ANNIVERSARY GIVEAWAY|
|Terms & Conditions|